In this reactor contents are well stirred with the catalyst and uniform throughout. Thus exit stream from this reactor has the same composition as the fluid within the reactor. We can refer also mixed type reactor
RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS TO BE CARRIED OUT :
- To study mass transfer with chemical
- To calculate the rate constant k of given reaction
EXPERIMENTAL SETUP :
- Reactor : Material Stainless steel (SS) .
- Flow Measurement : 1 No. Pre calibrated Rota meter.
- Feed Tank : 2 No. of stainless steel feed tank.
- Feed Circulation : By Compressed Air .
- Pressure Regulator : 0 – 2 kgf / cm2 .
- Pressure Gauge : Bourdon type0 – 2 kgf / cm2.
- Water Bath : Material SS , Double Wall , \ Insulated with glass Wool.
- Heater : Nichrome wire heater.
- Stirrer : 1 No.SS impeller and shaft coupled to FHP Motor .
- Digital Temp Indicator : 0 – 200 0 C , Indicator cum Controller.
- Temp Sensor : CR/AL Type.
- Piping : SS, PVC.
- Setup Mounting : On sturdy MS stand with powder coated.
SERVICE REQUIRED :
Air Supply : @ 6 CFM, at 4 Kg /cm2
Power Supply : 230V, 50Hz, A. C
NaOH, HCL, Phenolphthalein indicator ,Distilled water
SPACE REQUIRED :
1.5 m. ( L) x 1.0 m (W) X 1.5 m (H).
WEIGHT : @ 55 Kg