The equipment consists of Borosilicate Glass column with reboiler. The Raschig Rig Packing are fitted in the column at proper locations still. The distillation is carried out by heating the still. The vapors coming from the column is going in to the condenser. The distillate is collected in the distillate receiver.
RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS TO BE CARRIED OUT :
- To carryout distillation at total reflux.
EXPERIMENTAL SETUP :
- Reboiler : Borosilicate glass
- Column : Borosilicate glass
- Condenser : Borosilicate glass
- Packing : Rascig rings
- Heating Mantle : Aluminum body with fiber cloth
- Digital Temp Indicator : 0 – 400 0 C
- Temp Sensor : CR/AL Type
- Distillate Receiver : Borosilicate glass
- Piping : SS , PVC
- Reflux Divider : Magnetically Opearated
- Setup Mounting : On sturdy MS stand with powder coated
SERVICE REQUIRED :
Water Supply : 2 lpm
Power Supply : 230V, 50Hz, A. C,
Specific Gravity Bottle
Methanol Or Ethanol ,
SPACE REQUIRED :
1.5 m. ( L) x 1.0 m (W) X 3.0m (H).
WEIGHT : @ 65 Kg