An experimental setup of liquid liquid extractor having counter current flow pattern of solvent and solute to get extract and raffinate streams. The flowmeter will be provided for measuring flow rates of solute and solvent. The continuous and disperse phases will be derived in separate containers
RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS TO BE CARRIED OUT :
- To calculate the Number of transfer unit.
- To calculate the Overall height of transfer unit.
- To calculate the overall volumetric mass transfer coefficient.
EXPERIMENTAL SETUP :
- Column : Borosilicate Glass Column
- Flow Measurement : 2 No. Pre calibrated Rota meter
- Feed Tank : 2 No. of stainless steel feed tank
- Extract Receiver : 1 No. of stainless steel tank
- Raffinate Receive : 1 No. of stainless steel tank
- Feed Circulation : By Compressed Air
- Pressure Regulator : 0 – 2 kgf / cm2
- Pressure Gauge : Bourdon type 0 – 2 kgf / cm2
- Piping : SS , PVC
- Setup Mounting : On sturdy MS stand with powder coated
SERVICE REQUIRED :
Air Supply : @ 6 CFM, at 4 kg/cm2
Tolune , Acetic Acid , Distilled Water , NaOH , Phenolphthalein , Benzene
SPACE REQUIRED :
1.5 m. (L) x 1.0 m(W) X 1.5 m (H)
WEIGHT : @ 65 Kg